Roleplay Fanatic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Fanatic

Let your imagination run wild through words!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Interview with... Jessica!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kitty_x9
Admin
kitty_x9

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2007-06-27

An Interview with... Jessica! Empty
PostSubject: An Interview with... Jessica!   An Interview with... Jessica! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:55 am

.: OBEY THIS RULE OR ELSE!:.
~Please Don't ask for an interview. I will hunt you down when the time is right.

Current Interview

.: Jessica :.

An Interview with... Jessica! JessicaAvatarInterview

Q: Who are your favorite people in the forum? And be HONEST.

A: Katie, Micky, Amos(( If ur not in this list that dosen't mean i don't like u it means i don't know u much)) Very Happy

Q: What Virtue do you practice the most?

A: I try to be optimistic.

Q: What eye color would you rather have?

A: I would like my eyecolor to be hazel brown ((Don't blame me for my ignorant head))

Q: What hair color would you rather have?

A: Brunette,there are reasons why i like this hair color
1. If i had long black hair I would look like a monster with my hair in front of my face.
2. I f i had blonde hair my hair would be too bright ((or is it light));
no offence for u blonde people.

Q: So, what music are you into right now?

A: Im into FOB ((Fall Out Boys)), Maroon 5, Black eyed peas, Vanessa Hudgens and Avril Lavigne

Q: If people don't find you stuck to the computer, what will they most likely find you be doing?

A: Playing video games,watching tv, doin sporty activities, crosstiching or just reading a book(that's my daily routine)

Q: Do you have a favorite smiley?

A: Yes, i do, actually I have my top 5 favorite smileys, these are the following: lol! sunny Razz Very Happy Cool

Q: What are your fears?

A: I'm afraid of supernatural stuff, dolls, snakes, insects plus arachnids, sometimes being alone at night in a house, and im afraid of my grandparents' teeth ((there's more but thats the main thing))

Q: Any favorite TV shows?

A: I like Ellen Degeneres,Simpsons, CSI, ad American Idol (I will like Heroes,I will watch it) Very Happy

Q: Is there anyone you look up to?

A: Katie and amos

Q: What's the Craziest thing you've ever done?

A: When I got Crazy (or drunk)

Q
: Anything else you would like to add?

A: Thanks for for interviewing me and for asking me these HARD questions. I hope i didn't hurt anyone's feelings and please pm me if I did Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayfeverforever.forumotion.com

An Interview with... Jessica!
Page 1 of 1