Roleplay Fanatic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Fanatic

Let your imagination run wild through words!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roleplay Requests

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kitty_x9
Admin
kitty_x9

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Roleplay Requests Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay Requests   Roleplay Requests Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 4:33 am

I thought it would only be fair to everyone to explain why some roleplay requests will be accepted and others rejected.

1. When a request is posted in the Ideas and Suggestions thread, I send a PM out to every moderator asking them for their vote of yes or no.

2. The moderators get one vote each. The same goes for myself.

3. If the majority of moderators vote yes, then the roleplay request is accepted. If the majority says no, then the roleplay request is rejected. If the votes are tied, the roleplay request is also rejected.

4. If your roleplay request is rejected or if you withdraw your request, you must wait 30 days after you first requested it to request it or another roleplay again.

I hope this clears up any confusion concerning this matter. If you have questions, don't hesitate to PM me.

ROLEPLAY PROTOCALL

Even if a roleplay is accepted, it may not be permanent on the site. When a roleplay is accepted, but does not do well or seems to be unpopular, it will be taken off the site for a minimum of a 3 month time period after 30 days.

These are some reasons for a roleplay to be taken off the site:

1. If the roleplay does not reach the second page within thirty days, it will be taken down. Keep in mind that if the two post rule applies to that roleplay, breaking that rule will not save the roleplay as those posts will not be counted.

2. If a roleplay has been completely idle for thirty days, it will be taken down. Posts by the person who requested the roleplay do not count. Example: If the person who requested the roleplay is the only one to have posted within thirty days, the roleplay will be taken down.

3. If too many problems occur within the roleplay, such as arguments between members, it is up to the moderator of the roleplay to decide whether it should be taken down.

If you have any questions concerning the roleplays, please PM me or the moderator of the roleplay in question.
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayfeverforever.forumotion.com

Roleplay Requests
Page 1 of 1