Roleplay Fanatic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Fanatic

Let your imagination run wild through words!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moderator Requests

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kitty_x9
Admin
kitty_x9

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Moderator Requests Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Requests   Moderator Requests Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 4:36 am

I think I will have to set up an official system for moderator requests. This is what I have come up with.

Since there aren't very many members in the forum yet, and I don't know many of the people who have joined yet, I think I will contact those individuals who I feel show promise as a moderator myself. Here are some ways you can increase your chances of being contacted for a moderator position:

1. All moderators need to have a clean record. That means they can not have broken any rule within the forum before, including both the general forum rules and the individual roleplay rules. I would strongly suggest reading these rules carefully if you want to be contacted.

2. General helpfulness and hospitality will be recognized. If you rise above the rest in being polite, friendly and helpful to all members you may recieve a moderator invitation from me.

3. All appointed moderators have a one month time frame. If you are appointed a moderator and have done your job well all month, you may keep your position for another month. This will continue until I feel it appropriate to appoint someone else. You may also be moved to moderate another thread occasionally. Whenever these decisions are made, you will be notified.

4. If I recieve a request for a moderator position or recieve any kind of hint at a request for a moderator position, you will be denied. This doesn't mean that you can never become a moderator after that, it just means that you will not be appointed for that month, even if you are an exceptional member.

5. Moderators are responsible for keeping their thread running smoothly and solving arguments between members. They are not to abuse this power in any way and are expected to be fair and just in all their decisions. If a moderator abuses their power, they will be stripped of their duties at the end of the month. Moderators who do not perform their duties equitably will be dealt with in the same manner as any other member who breaks a rule (which is outlined in the Rules topic).

If you have any questions concerning moderators, please pm me.
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayfeverforever.forumotion.com

Moderator Requests
Page 1 of 1